To start running Web Site Monitor, follow the following steps:
1. Enter the web sites to monitor. You can either press the "New Site" button and add your site manually, or drag and drop a link from a web site, or a favorite from your browser.
2. If you enter your site manually, fill in the text boxes. Be sure the URL is valid.
3. Click the menu item "Tools/Options". The defaults will work here to get started, so you really don't need to do anything here except you may want to check the box"run in background on startup".
4. Click "Start" to begin monitoring your web sites.
5. Click "Tray" to move Web Site Monitor to the background.